Crothers Littles Insurance Agencyoffice (410) 287-5501
fax (410) 287-6866
710 S. Main Street, North East, MD 21901

About Company

Company History

In 1933 Charles Crothers opened his first insurance office at 38 W. Cherry St. in Rising Sun. In 1973, Charles Crothers sold the company to his son, James. Since then the company has grown from three employees in Rising Sun to eight employees in two Cecil County towns. The firm opened an office in North East in 1975. In 1988, the firm moved its Rising Sun office from Cherry St. to a new building at E. Main St. at Valley

View Dr. In 1990, George Coudon and Jo Ann Ragan became a co-owner of the business. The company has been able to maintain its tradition of quick personal service by keeping pace with technological advances in the insurance industry.